Your investment in the Council directly supports grassroots arts organizations, brings creative experiences to more than 7,000 students each year, and sustains the vital creative work of hundreds of artists, performers, and cultural organizations across the state. For example:
- $50 covers the cost of materials for a workshop exploring ways to make Vermont's cultural organizations more accessible to patrons with disabilities
- $100 sets the stage for an outstanding Vermont artist to be recognized in his or her own community
- $250 brings the inspiration of poetry recitation to high school students
- $500 places a professional teaching artist in residence in a classroom for two days to help unlock the mystery and mastery of geometry
- $1,000 helps to create an evocative work of art to revitalize a Vermont downtown
- $2,500 provides critical support to a community arts organization
- $4,000 grants a Vermont artist time and space to imagine a new sculpture or dance performance
Make a single contribution or set up monthly installments using this secure online form or print and return a paper form. Every dollar advances the Council’s vision of a Vermont where all individuals have access to the arts and creativity in their lives, education, and communities.
- Ambassador $5,000 and above
- Community Builder $2,500-$4,999
- Convener $1,000-$2,499
- Collaborator $500-$999
- Facilitator $100-$499
- Creator $50-$99
- Friend of the Arts up to $49
All donors at the Creator level and above receive the Arts Council's Annual Report and notice of the Governor’s Arts Awards, Spotlight Gallery openings, and other special events.
The Vermont Arts Council is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. All contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law and will be acknowledged in the Annual Report.
Planned gifts support the arts for years to come. Deferred giving, trusts, will provisions, retirement plan designations, and insurance policies in which the Council is named as beneficiary will all be considered. Council staff, drawing on resources made available by the Vermont Community Foundation, would be happy to work with you and your financial or estate-planning advisors to determine the gift best suited to your needs and goals.
Give the Gift of the Arts
Double Your Contribution
Some companies will double or triple your contribution, even if you have retired. Contact your employer's human resources office to apply for a match.
Contact Karen Mittelman at 802.828.3291 or send an email to email@example.com.