Vermont Arts Council

Support Vermont Arts

Why your donation to the Vermont Arts Council matters

Drummer performs before children on stage
Sayon Camara teaches Woodstock Union students as a part of a Teaching Artist residency. Credit Linda Treash

We could not do our work without you.

As a non-profit organization we depend on support from the National Endowment for the Arts, the Vermont state legislature, private foundations, corporations, and individuals like you.

Your investment in the Council directly supports vital grassroots arts organizations and public art, brings creative experiences to more than 7,000 students each year, and sustains the vital creative work of hundreds of artists, performers, and cultural organizations across the state.

How to Give

Make a single contribution or set up monthly installments using this secure online form or print and return a paper form. Every dollar advances the Council’s vision of a Vermont where all individuals have access to the arts and creativity in their lives, education, and communities.

  • Ambassador $5,000 and above
  • Community Builder $2,500-$4,999
  • Convener $1,000-$2,499
  • Collaborator $500-$999
  • Facilitator $100-$499
  • Creator $50-$99
  • Friend of the Arts up to $49

The Vermont Arts Council is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. All contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law and will be acknowledged in the Annual Report.

Donate here

Other Options

Planned Giving

Planned gifts support the arts for years to come. Deferred giving, trusts, will provisions, retirement plan designations, and insurance policies in which the Council is named as beneficiary will all be considered. Council staff, drawing on resources made available by the Vermont Community Foundation, would be happy to work with you and your financial or estate-planning advisors to determine the gift best suited to your needs and goals.

Give the Gift of the Arts

Make a donation in honor of a friend or loved one, who will receive a beautiful artist-designed card acknowledging your gift. You can give online (secure form) or mail a paper form.

Double Your Contribution

Some companies will double or triple your contribution, even if you have retired. Contact your employer’s human resources office to apply for a match.


Contact Executive Director Susan Evans McClure at 802.828.5420 or send an email to [email protected].

Thank you for your support!

admin-place May 3, 2018