For New Economic Recovery Applicants
This grant program closed on October 29, 2020
Vermont Economic Recovery Grants for Cultural Organizations are intended to provide economic support to cultural organizations in Vermont that have suffered economic losses due to the COVID-19 public health emergency.
Key eligibility requirements included:
- Your organization has suffered a 50% or greater reduction in eligible revenue due to the COVID-19 public health emergency from March 1, 2020 to September 1, 2020, as compared to the same period in 2019.
- Organizations must have W-2 staff (does not need to be full-time) in order to be eligible for this funding.
- Organizations that have received PPP funds, EIDL funds, or a Cultural Relief Grant from the Vermont Arts Council or Vermont Humanities are eligible to apply.
- NEW expanded eligibility (must meet eligibility requirements above):
- arts and cultural organizations that operate under the umbrella of a college or university may now apply
- unincorporated arts and cultural organizations may now apply via a fiscal agent
Please refer to the guidelines for complete instructions and eligibility requirements.