Acknowledgement and Promotion for Grantees
Acknowledgment of the Vermont Arts Council and the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) must be included in all materials and announcements for your funded project. Creation Grantees must specify that the grant funded the creation of the artwork and not the public presentation of the finished product.
- Print materials: A phrase acknowledging support from the National Endowment for the Arts and Vermont Arts Council is a basic requirement. Include NEA and Council logos wherever possible
- Verbal credit: Verbal credit should be given during stage announcements prior to events and activities or whenever written credit is not applicable, such as when there is no printed program. If an announcement is not feasible, a sign must be placed in the lobby crediting the NEA and Council
- Radio or television broadcast: The following language is required: “This project is supported in part by an award from the Vermont Arts Council and the National Endowment for the Arts”
- Television broadcast, film or video: Include NEA and Arts Council logos
- Web: Include logos which are links to the NEA and Arts Council websites
Arts Council logos
Use link to open image, then right click to download.
Available on the National Endowment for the Arts' website.
Envision a Vermont where everyone in the state has access to the arts and creativity in their lives, education, and communities.
Through its programs and services, the Council strives to increase public awareness of the positive role artists and arts organization play in communities and to maximize opportunities for everyone to experience the arts.
Use these tools to shine a light on your work.
Vermont Arts Calendar
Promote your events to thousands — the easy way.
The Vermont Arts Calendar is statewide, crowdsourced, and embeddable. Listings are free and seen by thousands of people throughout and beyond Vermont. The calendar is on the Council's website, and is shared by the Vermont Department of Tourism and Marketing as well as Vermont Public Radio.
Add your listing today at vermontartscalendar.org
Vermont Arts Directory —
Find and be found. Search for collaborators, market your work.
Artists, galleries, and performance venues are all a part of the New England-wide directory, viewed by more than 1,000 unique visitors each month. Listings can include images, sound files, references, video, and more. Highlight your art at vermontartsdirectory.org