Highlighting Vermont Arts Events
Reach thousands of people in and beyond Vermont. Through email marketing, social media, advertising, and partnerships, this Council-sponsored marketing campaign spreads the word about Vermont’s cultural events. Any activity with arts at the center can be included.
Increase your reach
Throughout 2017, the Council is promoting the arts in Vermont by:
- driving traffic to the Vermont Arts Calendar. Thousands search the web for Vermont arts and land here; many looking for an event just like yours
- highlighting events in weekly targeted e-mails sent to 4,000 arts lovers and arts supporters
- posting on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to drive traffic to VermontArts2017.com, where your activities are featured
- advertising Vermont Arts 2017 through media underwriting and advertising
- promoting Vermont as an arts destination through regional and national public relations campaigns
Add an event to the Vermont Arts Calendar. You’ll have the opportunity make it a part of Vermont Arts 2017 right after you choose “submit.” If your event is already in the calendar, just complete this form.
Then, link your website to Vermont Arts 2017. Use #VTarts2017 to shout it out on social media. Add logos from the press room. Announce that you are part of Vermont Arts 2017 at performances. Distribute window stickers. Spread the word!
Vermont Arts 2017 activities will be arts and culture events in Vermont. Communities, schools, and artists may all participate. The activity must be open and available to the public. Events that are primarily fundraisers are not eligible. Submissions must be made four weeks prior to the event.
Get a Season Pass
Do you have six or more events each year? Apply for a Vermont Arts 2017 Season Pass when you submit your first event. If approved, all your organization’s submissions to the calendar will be automatically be added to Vermont Arts 2017.
Season Pass Requirements
Season Pass holders are required to:
- build a link from their site to the Vermont Arts 2017 page
- refer to Vermont Arts 2017 in pre-event press and social media
- display the Vermont Arts 2017 logo on printed programs and related web content
- verbally acknowledge at the event, when possible, that this activity is part of Vermont Arts 2017 — a project of the Vermont Arts Council
- distribute Vermont Arts 2017 window stickers