COVID-19: Resources for Artists
COVID-19 Resources for Artists
- The Adolph & Esther Gottlieb Emergency Grant (one-time assistance for a specific emergency, examples of which are fire, flood, or emergency medical need.)
- Rauschenberg Foundation Emergency Grants (New York Foundation for the Arts)
- The Haven Foundation's financial assistance for freelance professionals in the arts who face crisis
- This crowdsourced freelance artists' COVID-19 resource directory. Original resources and inspiration provided by Nicole Brewer, Ann Marie Lonsdale, Quanice Floyd, Tiffany Wilhelm, Brian Herrera, Hannah Fenlon, & Clementine Bordeaux.
- CERF+ ‘s emergency relief grants related to Covid-19 will focus on those infected with the virus that require intensive medical care
- The Vermont Arts Council's Facebook page is regularly updated with resources for artists and virtual arts events to attend while social distancing
- The New Music Solidarity Fund is an artist-led initiative that aims to grant emergency funding to musicians impacted by COVID-19
Please visit our Artists Knowledge Center page for more emergency funding sources for artists.