Annual Fund Manager
The Annual Fund Manager is a member of Vermont Studio Center’s (VSC) growing development team and reporting to the Director of Development. A highly collaborative professional, the manager will have the primary responsibility for ensuring a successful annual fund and related campaigns and appeals. This position will work with development team members to implement data entry policies and procedures to foster consistency and quality of records management to further VSC’s philanthropic strategy.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
• Creates and administers all aspects of annual fund giving to include direct mail fundraising, online fundraising, donor database maintenance, appeal segmentation, and donor acknowledgements.
• Manage relationships with external vendors and VSC stakeholders to meet annual giving deadlines and goals.
• Ensure effective utilization of and manage donor database functions including data entry, data quality, donations, production of reports, tax receipts, and recurring gifts.
• Create and oversee stewardship reporting and schedules.
• Oversee all reporting tied to annual fund data needed for board reports and leadership meetings.
• Collaborate with marketing and communications director to ensure on-brand messaging.
• Uplift and center equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging in all VSC messaging and images.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum two years of annual fund management experience.
• Experience in developing social media and other online engagement strategies.
• Ability to analyze database and segment appeals to various audiences.
• Strong analytical and decision-making capability, working individually and with a team to achieve institutional goals.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Flexibility to support VSC business on evenings and weekends as needed.
EDUCATION, COMPENSATION, AND APPLICATION PROCESS
Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The range of compensation for this position is $60 – $62K, as well as comprehensive employee benefits that include health, vision, and dental insurance; a 401K plan; and studio space on campus.
Work arrangements can be flexible and will be discussed with the final candidate.
To apply, please submit a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and a current resume to [email protected]. Please state the position name in the subject line.
Application deadline is April 21st.
For the complete job description: https://vermontstudiocenter.org/jobs-at-vsc