Grant Seeker Workshops Available
Are you thinking about applying for an FY2020 Arts Council grant? Attend a workshop between April 22 and 24.
Designed for both new and experienced grant writers, these free workshops focus on Council grant programs currently open for application: Arts Impact and Creation. Participants will gain an understanding of program guidelines, learn how to construct a competitive application, and have the opportunity to meet and ask questions of Council staff—including our new Artist Services Manager Dominique Gustin.
- Arts Impact Grants support organizations, municipalities, and schools in their efforts to create a more vibrant quality of life by providing equal and abundant access to the arts. Application deadline: June 3, 2019.
- Creation Grants support the creation of new work by Vermont artists. These grants can fund time, materials, or space rental for artists and artist groups. Application deadline: June 3, 2019.
- Monday, April 22, 1-3 p.m.
Carving Studio and Sculpture Center, 636 Marble Street, West Rutland
- Tuesday, April 23, 1-3 p.m.
Main Street Arts, 35 Main Street, Saxtons River
- Wednesday, April 24, 2-4 p.m.
River Arts, 74 Pleasant Street, Morrisville
All workshop locations are physically accessible. Contact Michele Bailey, 504/ADA coordinator, with any concerns you have. She can be reached by sending an email to Michele or by calling 802.828.3294. (Voice and relay calls welcome.)
We will make every effort to honor requests for specific accommodations made by April 15.