This category is primarily for educational institutions, but not-for-profit arts organizations or artists may propose projects that are educationally based and therefore appropriate to this category.
Clicking on the name of the grant will take you to the guidelines for that program.
- *NEW!* CULTURAL ROUTES GRANTS - to help schools underwrite transportation costs associated with school field trips to arts and cultural institutions. Grant amount = $200.
- ARTS LEARNING GRANTS - to support projects, programs, and opportunities that support learning in and through the arts. Grant amounts range from $1,000 - $5,000.
- TEACHING ARTIST RESIDENCY GRANTS - to support artists residencies in schools. Grant amounts range from $500 - $1,500. Teaching Artist Residency Grant applications must be submitted 60 days prior to the activity and must take place between September 1, 20010 and August 31, 2011.
- *NEW!* TEACHING ARTIST EXPRESS GRANTS - to support one- or two-day artist visits in schools. Grant amounts range from $250 - $500. Teaching Artist Express Grant applications must be submitted 4 weeks prior to the activity and must take place between September 1, 2010 and August 31, 2011.
- AMERICAN MASTERPIECES GRANTS - The Vermont Arts Council, in partnership with the Vermont Folklife Center, offers funding to support presentations, residencies, performances, and/or workshops by designated American Masterpieces artists at local schools, libraries, community organizations, parks & recreation departments, libraries etc.
For more information on Arts Council Grant Programs contact Stacy Raphael, Education & Community Programs Manager at (802) 828-3778 or email us for more info.