In the Arts Partnership program, the Council engages with arts organizations that understand the needs of their own communities and address those needs through the arts. Together, the Council and its partners work toward a common outcome: that all people in Vermont have access to the arts and creativity in their lives, education, and community. Partners must be Vermont-based 501(c)3 arts organizations that offer year-round, high-quality arts programs and services.
Through this three-year partnership, arts organizations will:
- engage with the Council and other arts partners in planning and advocacy
- participate in activities that support fellow arts organizations by sharing information, strategies, and resources
- measure and report the impact of their work
- receive an annual operating grant of $5,000-7,000
- be eligible to receive small stipends for attending required meetings, conferences, and networking events
To see which Vermont organizations have partnered with the Council in the recent past, read this list.